Monday, December 28, 2009

The Whores of stardoll...

...Well I ran across a few blogs, not naming them because thats just mean. A few months ago, these stardoll girls were nice people. Now, they've turned into attention-wanting brats. No offence to anyone...

But anyway, in september, I think, I asked a well known stardollian about something. Then I get accused of stalking and get screamed at over the stardoll messaging system. I actually cried that time. We used to be okay-stardoll-friends. Now she doesn't even know that I, or even the other people like me, exist. Yeah, and then on her blog I see her wanting everyone to be like her and understand her. I'm not trying to be mean, or I don't mean to offend anyone, but these low-lifes need a dose of a little thing called 'life'. Life isn't like that, we're not all sheep, you don't rule the world...

P.S Merry Chistmas (A bit late sorry!). What did you get for christmas? I got an Ipod touch and the LG 'Cookie' KP500. HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment