Thursday, May 6, 2010

WHAT THE HELL STARDOLL?!

Okay, Making a mini blogspot on your website is one thing, but actually copying a well-known, great blog is another thing. SDTV IS COPYING, IT IS ALREADY A REAL THING, THOUGHT UP BY REAL PEOPLE SO DON’T STEAL THEIR IDEAS BECAUSE THEY COULD SUE YOU, YOUR WEBSITE WILL CLOSE, AND I WON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYMORE… Plus they made the show all crappy and everything...yes you know who you are MRS...



(If you don’t have a clue what I’m talking about go to SDTV.blogspot.com I think, I also think that they don’t so videos anymore, but they were a great idea :) =])


And I quote… “You can makeover anyone from your mum to your dad, your friend or your teacher” err… yeah I’ll just go and get my English teacher. . 1 second

No comments:

Post a Comment